Proper Followers

Wednesday, October 02, 2019

The American CEO


THE AMERICAN CEO
(From the TV show Undercover Boss)
Employee: Wow! That's amazing,
I'd never have guessed that you were the boss.
Boss: I just wanna tell you that I'm really pleased
with your work and I wanna give you a raise and a
company car, in addition to that I wanna buy you a
house and give you fifty thousand dollars to send
your kids to college.
Employee: But, I don't have any kids!
Boss: Okay, okay, I'll give you another fifty thousand
bucks to buy some.
02102019

4 comments:

  1. I am not sure where you are getting your information,
    but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding
    more. Thanks for wonderful information I was looking
    for this info for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, You've done an excellent job. I will definitely
    digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am
    confident they'll be benefited from this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great put up, very informative. I'm wondering why the other experts of this sector do not understand this.
    You should continue your writing. I'm confident, you have a huge readers' base already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one
    and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam remarks?
    If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so
    any assistance is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete