Proper Followers

Saturday, September 03, 2022

When the sun shines...

Andy's 150 word daily nonsense challenge

(What will you write?)

Here's mine:

HIS SOLAR ENERGY

Closing my eyes I try to think of ways to heat the house for free there's a powerful sun up there maybe he will lend me some of his solar energy so here goes I cut into the water supply pipe to the kitchen sink and plumb it to an old central heating radiator which I fix to the outside wall of the house I then plumb another piece of pipe back from the radiator to the tap the idea being that the sun heats up the water in the radiator so I can do the washing up for free at the kitchen sink it works when the sun shines directly however I need to think of something smarter I join some copper pipes together attach them to a piece of plywood I plumb the contraption the same way as the radiator it works better but still not hot enough

03092022/150 

No comments:

Post a Comment