Proper Followers

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Another Little Song...

 

Here's a Little Song I wrote four years ago but didn't publish here:


OUR LOVE

(AIN'T MADE IN HEAVEN)

If only we could try to fly

You tell me lies to make me cry


I know you look the other way

Can't bear to be too close to me

No matter what I do or say

There's no future that I can see


They say that love won't be for us

If our love ain't made in heaven

Despite how much I faff and fuss

If our love ain't made in heaven


What happened to the mega crush

Don't think of searching back again

All hell fell out of such and such

Why did you try to change me then


You tell me lies to make me cry

If only we could try to fly

10032022

No comments:

Post a Comment