Proper Followers

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

You'll Never Believe It!

STAY TUNED
DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!
Okay, right! This is what's happening - I've been to see Docter Dreama, and he has given me the orl kleer to start a mad diet.
Diet? You? I hear my six regular readers scream. You don't need to go on a diet, you've already done that, remember? Well er, yes I do and yes I did, the trouble is no one believed me.
But you did do it didn't you?
Yes, I did it! but I didn't have any photograhic evidence.
You did, I saw the 'after' photo!
I know, and that's the problem, everybody saw the 'after photo' but not the 'fat photo'.
But how can you do it all again?
Simple, you see since last christmas I've been actively piling on the pounds to the tune of a couple a week.
So you're really fat again, that's mad!
Yes, it is total madness and between now and next christmas I'm going to lose all that blubber again!
When you say next christmas do you mean the one coming up in ten or twelve weeks?
Yes!
That is MAD!
Exactly, and that's why I'm saying DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!
COMING SOON
FAT PHOTO
LOSE THE WEIGHT FIRST THEN GO ON THE DIET!
THREE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW (ABOUT LOSING WEIGHT)
BALLS THE ULTIMATE EXERCISE
THE CODOLOGY OF QUICK WEIGHT LOSS
AND MUCH MORE...

No comments:

Post a Comment