Proper Followers

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday What??

and a daft one for The NaiSaiKu Challenge?

LITTLE BLACK BOOK DEF
Then there's Diane, Debbie and Dawn and all the D's in the dictionary. Eva, Eve and Evalyne for ever and ever eternally. Franny, Francis, Fran, foremost for femininity, for most? for me!
19012+10

OH KIDDO!
The Haiku kigo is the kiddo of an American Sentence. A kiddo is a character, it could be simply a he or she. For kigo read saijiki, for kiddo check your book of baby names.
12012+10

KALEIDOSCOPE EYES
He goes on about his kaleidoscope eyes, ever since she smacked him. Although, he did always say that he could see the bubbles in the air. Do you really think that he can see things, or is he shitting us up?
12012+10/1

eyemaxfractalme
kaleidoscopeprojection
BUBBLESINTHEAIR
kaleidoscopeprojection
eyemaxfractalme
                                                                        19012+10/1 
HOME PAGE 

6 comments:

  1. Here's an invitation to write an American Sandwich... and for you to take The NaiSaiKu Challenge?

    Looking forward to seeing you all over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do have that little black book don't you?
    Nice 3 courser and that NaiSaiKu...was it written at your local?

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw - just 'got back' from the match... Wembley here we come...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phew, talking about the match, it was nail biting stuff at the end, I think we should have kept up the attack and leathered 'em, But you know what the Italians are like, they try and defend the lead. We got away with it this time, but we've still got to score at the rags before I book my seat at Wembley!

    btw, it's GHI next week

    About the NaiSaiKu - it's what has happened to my eyesight. If I close my left eye I see these amazing Kaleidoscope things with my right eye. I tried to capture them in a Kool-Aid tube, it was the sugar free grape one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whodathunk? Maybe it's the sugar-free that's not working. Good stuff, here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, thanks, I'll try the full fat version!

    ReplyDelete