Proper Followers

Monday, March 05, 2012

Dream - Four

DER DER DERLANG
Everyone suddenly burst out singing
and I was filled with such delight, oh yeah,
oh what a joyful song, it was to bring
to the table who would have dreamed to dare
it was only last night that I saw you
in my sleep, walking towards me naked.
I heard your scream, I felt your nightmare too
I relived your dream, yeah and yet, now here
you are, as bold as brass and uplifting
everyone that knows you with this new song

der der derlang der der der der derlang

you sang, and I was filled with the new light
my cup is overflowing now, with glee.
270509

The above was originally posted here.

2 comments:

  1. Andy, this poem is uplifting and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Paige, it's good to see you here!

    ReplyDelete