Proper Followers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The time is the place...

WRITING
Yeah, I've been blogging on about writing an Online Novel recently and if you check my NEW BLOG Space Invaders you'll see that I've made one posting... It's not actually the novel, it's er... well, it's just the Introduction.
RESEARCH
The thing about writing anything is research. In my case I thought that writing this novel would be a piece of cake, a walk in the park, a proverbial kick-about. However, that was before I decided to do some last minute research. Now, I don't know if I've got enough to say, I don't know which is the best way to write the thing up, I don't know if I am even capable of completing the task. On the other hand if you look at it slightly differently and say that research is a form of procrastination, then you can snap out of the mild depression that was attempting to envelope you and just get on with the job! Phew! How's that for Kidology?
COMMENTS
One of the things I really need on Space Invaders is comments. The other thing is regular readers. If you have the time... Any time at all to visit my New Blog, I have the place... in fact you can clink-the-link from here >> http://www.my-work-in-progress-novel.blogspot.com/ When you visit you can bookmark the page on your browser and return anytime you like. But, please leave a comment to let me know who you are and what you think. Thanks!
WHAT ELSE?
There must be other things going on in the world apart from my internal world. I can't think of much that is happening in Manchester apart from a little flooding on the banks of The Irwell and The Mersey. We were only talking about going to The Pump House (Peoples History Museum) this morning and taking a little stroll along the bit of accessible bank on The Irwell, until we heard the news that it was flooded. Such is life...
MORE NEXT TUESDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment