Proper Followers

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

NaPoWriMo 2010 Day 6

NAPOWRIMO 2010 DAY 6
 As hosted on my SweetTalkingGuy blog:
And posted to Read Write Poem.

I wrote a NaiSaiKu for The NaiSaiKu Challenge?
and a NanoAmerico^  for The American Sandwich game..

The Tuesday prompt was to write your own American Sentence and choose a Sandwich game to play:

My Sentence: When Dave told her that their pet robot would soon need a new memory.

Here's my NanoAmerico^


"She won't obey me," said Dawn.
When Dave told her that their pet robot would
soon need a new memory.
"Can she have a sex change too?" Dawn pleaded.
06042+10

Here's my NaiSaiKu :

Tuesday rain
wets my chewing gum
HAIKU CHEW
wets my chewing gum
Tuesday rain.
06042+10/1

1 comment:

  1. You chew with your mouth open, that's what happens, or wait till Sunday...

    ReplyDelete