Proper Followers

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Edited version of a 2010 post...

 

Here's an edited version of one I wrote in 2010

150 word daily nonsense challenge

Here's mine:

SHE KNOWS

She knows that I know that she knows everything about me that I know that I don’t know how I do the things that I do she’s got photographs to prove it and witnesses who’ll swear to it she won’t be happy till she’s got me right where she wants me not that she wants me any more than she wanted that other poor sod who ended up in the same place that she thinks she’s got me going she keeps on calling me she must think that I’m her puppet and that only she can pull my strings but this other girl’s tugging at my heart and begging me to enter her world and she knows that too because she put the thoughts into my head she put the words into my mouth she types the letters that I write she knows that I know that she’s manipulating me

24042+10/25012022

No comments:

Post a Comment